Asked in
Divorce and Marriage Law
Criminal Law
Jail Incarceration

If a man is in jail can he get a divorce done by family member outside of jail?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 06, 2007 7:01PM

If a man is in jail they generally have access to a lawyer or aide and can do some things himself as well as have a family member help in certain ways. Although, check with the legalities of where you live to determine your local laws.