If a rattlesnake bites you on your foot should you cut it off?
NO. I hope this didn't just happen to you! Seek medical help immediately. Even if no help is available, cutting off your foot is not an option.
No part of a rattlesnake is poisonous. However, the rattlesnake is venomous and the head is the part of the snake you need to be concerned with, not the tail. A poison must be ingested to kill. A venom must be injected. You can drink rattlesnake venom with no ill effects unless you have a sore or cut in your mouth or a stomach ulcer.
maybe because they are to tired to jump up Dog bites heal because it almost the same as a cut you have something in your blood that are like disk the block any blood from flowing out of a cut and help the cut heal that is what happens with a dog bite but make sure to clean the cut as well a dogs mouth may carry allot of bacteria