Citizenship and Marriage
Baby Names
Roman Empire

If an illegal Mexico immigrant was arrested for applying for a US passport under a false name and was deported using a different false name could he reenter the US on a fiancee visa with his real name?


User Avatar
Wiki User

No, when his fingerprints were checked his deportation history would be found. The foreign national committed a felony and therefore has been permanently deported. Any person attempting to circumvent immigration laws to aid a deported felon in returning to the US would be guilty of committing several federal felonies, all of which are punishable by a mandatory prison sentence and fines.