Auto Insurance

If i cancel my full coverage and my car get stole they cover it?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-07-11 06:52:34
2009-07-11 06:52:34

Not if you now only have liability coverage.

User Avatar

Related Questions

Full coverage will cover acts of nature and vandalism and theft. Full coverage completely insures the car against all acts committed by others or from accidents.

If You Did Not Purchase Full Coverage. They Are Not, So Looks Like The Person That Stole Your Car Is.

there really is no such thing as 'full coverage', i know many people have heard and said this, if you have 'comprehensive' coverage on your vehicle that is the coverage that applies to this type of loss........

Yes, that would be under your comprehensive coverage.

Minimum coverage is the minimum amount of insurance required by law. Full coverage is the full package from the insurer, insuring everything they offer to cover.

if your full coverage includes comprehensive coverage then yes, Auto theft is covered under the comprehensive portion of your auto insurance policy.

It is different depending on what company and plan you get. Full coverage from one company can differ from full coverage from another company, and minimum coverage can vastly differ from full coverage even within the same company.

Usually it does, you would have to check to see if you have a broad coverage policy or not.

Full Coverage covers usually refers to having maximum liability, comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy. Maximum liability coverage covers third party injuries and damages when you are found at fault for an accident. It also gives you comprehensive and collision coverage that will cover repairs to your car if you are at fault for the accident, or something out of your control happens (vandalism, hit a deer). It is referred to as full coverage because your assets are covered as well as thrid party assets.

The company Nationwide, (of which their moto is 'On your side') explains in detail the differing types of motor cover. Full coverage can be bought from this company.

if you have full coverage insurance, yes it will cover you and other driver, depending on the limit of your collison coverage you have. if damage exceeds your coverage, then you have pay out of your own pocket to cover other driver's medical expense and damage. asian623

In this state, a no fault state, full coverage insurance covers the other vehicle if you are at fault.

Yes they will, but you may have to pay a deductable if you do not have uninsured motorist coverage, and you you must have comp & coll coverage.

The windshield generally falls under the comprehensive portion of your policy.

It depends what the insurance was taken out for. Accident insurance would not cover this, but extended warranty or breakdown cover would.

It depends on your coverage & the state, but normally if you have full coverage your insurer will cover any accident you are in.

Short answer--No! In order to have the claim covered on the vehicle, you would need full coverage on the auto policy. This peril is covered under comprehensive, which is part of what is known as full coverage to the auto.

They call it full coverage because it means your car's damages will be paid for regardless of whether or not the damage is your fault.

You can technically get full coverage (comp and collision) coverage on any age vehicle, but it is usually not practical to get it on a really old vehicle since if the vehicle is in an accident and is deemed a total loss you will not get very much for the vehicle.

State insurance NZ will cover terms as short as six months and as long as eighteen months. They offer coverage from a basic liability to a full coverage rate.

Most comprehensive policies would cover hurricane damage, but you'd have to read your policy for exact coverage details.

If you have full coverage, your auto insurance should cover it.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.