Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2007-09-14 18:42:14

Yes you May all you have to do is get intouch with your insurance agent or Company.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

No, Homeowners insurance is not a replacement for medical insurance.

No You would need to seek coverage under your medical insurance policy for accidental injuries. Homeowners insurance is for property and liabilities that may arise out of home ownership. Home insurance does not replace medical insurance. If you think the property owner is liable through cause of injury, you might seek coverage under their liability if they carry the coverage.

When you own a home you are libl for nything that happens on your property. Homeowners liability insurance covers you in the event someone i injured on your property. Homeowner's liability insurance covers the homeowner in the event that someone gets injured while on their property. It covers medical bills and other expenses for guests if something happens to them while at your home.

No. A homeowners insurance policy is specific to the property of the named insured.

Of course NOT. Homeowners Insurance does not cover auto accidents. That's what Auto Insurance is for.

Your own liability insurance will never pay for the damage to your property or for your medical expenses. Your collision insurance pays for damage to your property, if it is your fault. Your Uninsured Motorist Insurance or Underinsured Motorist Insurance pays for damage to your property if caused by someone else who is uninsured or under-insured. Your liability insurance will pay for the damage to someone else's property or for someone else's medical expenses, if it is your fault. Someone else's liability insurance will pay for the damage to your property or for your medical expenses, if it is their fault.

It's called "personal liability" coverage, and virtually all homeowners policies have it.

If it was done accidentally, then it may. Usually intentional acts are not covered.

Yes. If it is a home and it is owned by someone, then it is covered by homeowners' insurance, regardless of who that someone is.

Your homeowners insurance does not provide coverage for hired workers. It is advisable that you ensure your contractor's doing the remodeling job for you have liability insurance in the event they damage your property or someone else's and appropriate medical coverage or workman's compensation for their workers.

No. A property owner is not be liable for the acts of a wild animal they do not own. Your homeowners insurance would offer no coverage. The persons own medical insurance would cover their injuries.AnswerAs all policies differ, read the terms, conditions and exclusions. Failing that, call the company that issued the policy.

They could be in some cases depending on how and why they were injured and what the relationship and residence status is to he named insured. Your homeowners medical coverage is specific to the named insured(s). Generally this is the home owner and resident family members. If someone else was injured on your property due to the insureds direct actions or through the insureds negligence for which you could be held liable then such an injury would be covered under the liability portion of your homeowners insurance policy. Bear in mind though that a homeowner is not automatically liable for an injury on the property simply because you own it. The injury would first have to be demonstrated as the fault of the insured, otherwise the homeowner is not liable.

No, When you rent your home out to someone your Homeowners Insurance Policy is automatically null and void whether or not you have notified your insurer. If you have become a landlord you need to purchase landlords insurance for your property. This is done by obtaining a Dwelling Policy with a rental dwelling endorsement. Just contact your insurance agent and he can help you place the right coverage for your tenant occupied property.

No. The exception would be, if for instance the snowmobile was stolen off the person's property.

you are liable and on your homewoners insurance has medical pay and liability.

Homeowners insurance is not the proper policy if you are renting a home to someone else. What you need is a tenant occupied dwelling fire policy with premises liability coverage added to the policy or extended from your homeowners policy from the home you do live in. This is why you need an insurance agent and not a 1-800 insurance company to advise you on your needs and sell you the proper policies.

Most insurance companies that sell homeowners and renter's insurance also sell landlord insurance. Some companies where someone could purchase landlord insurance include Allstate, MetLife, and Progressive.

Homeowners insurance covers what is inside the home. Check your auto insurance for auto damages.

It can be filed under the homeowners insurance as long as the person injury was not injuries in their own home. Homeowners insurance does not cover medical injuries for someone who lives in the house where the injury occurs.

No. The injured party cannot be a household member. It does not matter if they are not listed on the policy.

It is not a question of better, it is a question of different. Coverage intended for a landlord does not generally include contents coverage. Instead, it covers the structure itself and may include liability insurance for those accroutrements which may pose a hazard to third parties for which the property property owner may be liable. Homeowners insurance is for someone who owns and occupies the property. It generally covers property damage to the structure (certain risks may be excluded, however), contents, and liability coverage. It is a package policy and generally affords a broad range of coverages.

They could sue you for negligence and loss would be covered under your liability section of your homeowners policy. Also, they could recover doctors bills or medical for the incident under your guest medical coverage.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.