Homeowner's Insurance

If someone falls in your home and breaks a bone should you contact your insurance company to tell them about the event?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-16 18:26:53
2015-07-16 18:26:53

Yes, when anyone other than a person who lives in the residence is injured, the homeowner should inform his insurance agent as soon as possible.


Related Questions

User Avatar

Yes you May all you have to do is get intouch with your insurance agent or Company.

User Avatar

Get your windshield replaced. Sometimes it does happen. I recommend apple autoglass. You should also contact your insurance company because they will cover it if your windshield breaks, and your replacement will be free.

User Avatar

Contact your agent and ask them if you are covered.

User Avatar

No, you bought the car most likely with a warranty that may cover this. Your insurance company will not cover failing breaks. They do not inspect the breaks when you but it why would they cover it if they fail. Call your insurance company, they will tell you. You also get a book with your insurance policy that says exactly what they cover.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.