Asked in
Medication and Drugs
Alcoholic Beverages
Drug Safety
Drug Addiction

If someone is showing alcohol overdose should you lay them flat on their back?


User Avatar
Wiki User
August 14, 2008 10:52AM

If you think someone has alcohol poisoning, you should call paramedics and take them to the hospital. They may need to get their stomach pumped.

Encouraging the person to vomit could help as well. Drinking lots of water is a must.