Children and the Law
Child Support

If the mother and child live with the father does the father still have to pay child support?

User Avatar
Wiki User
January 01, 2011 10:57PM

Yes, if a previous support order is in place by the court, it

will have to be changed to reflect this. The parties will also face

scrutiny if either is receiving financial help from the state.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.