Best Answer

Emotionally yes, legally no. If a child support order has not been adhered to, as orderd by the court, that is a legal matter. Sadly, a parent cannot be forced to take an active part in their child's life. It's doubtful it would be in the child's best interest, if it were possible.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2015-07-15 19:16:23
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: If the non-custodial parent hasn't seen or been in the child's life for more than 3 years is it abandonment?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked