1.65 ml per 44 oz would be a good ratio. However to get this that accurate you need to use an insulin syringe to get the ml broke into tenths. A ratio of 2 ml to 44 oz is not going to hurt anything. Also if you will put a little white vinegar in the mix instead of a couple of oz of water it will last longer. Shepherd 564
Yes, you can. Receiving an Open Container ticket is for having an open container.
How many gallons of what?
8 - 10 gallons
An adult, average sized horse, weighing around 1000 pounds has about 9 gallons of blood in their circulatory system.
A horse usually eats out of a feed container called a trough. Some horses eat out of a feed bucket. It depends on what the owner provides.
About 7.1-7.3 thousand gallons a year.
usually 2+gallons at a time
The horse's eyes get covered by what is called a blinder. These help the horse concentrate only only the race
A Horse Produces Around 8 - 10 Gallons Of Saliva A Day.
The amount of water a horse drinks daily will vary, but in general a horse will drink 0.5 to 1.0 gallons of water per 100 pounds of body weight a day, so a 1,000 pound horse would drink 5 to 10 gallons daily, more if it's been working or it's hot and humid outside.
Lipizzaners are highly intelligent horses with a natural ability to concentrate on learning.
The amount of concentrate a horse requires has generally got nothing to do with its breed (although obviously a Thoroughbred will need more than a Shetland pony.) Provided that there is sufficient forage, a horse that is left to its own devices and not ridden or worked does not need concentrates unless the forage is of poor quality. The amount of concentrates will increase proportionate to the amount of work it does. A Thoroughbred racehorse or eventing horse in full work and training will need a lot of concentrate to fuel those massive muscles. I'll look up a forage/concentrate ratio and post it here later. The amount of concentrate a horse requires has generally got nothing to do with its breed (although obviously a Thoroughbred will need more than a Shetland pony.) Provided that there is sufficient forage, a horse that is left to its own devices and not ridden or worked does not need concentrates unless the forage is of poor quality. The amount of concentrates will increase proportionate to the amount of work it does. A Thoroughbred racehorse or eventing horse in full work and training will need a lot of concentrate to fuel those massive muscles. I'll look up a forage/concentrate ratio and post it here later.
From Wikipedia: "The dun gene is a dilution gene that affects both red and black pigments in the coat color of a horse."
Depending on what climate the horse lives in, how much work it does and the size of the horse the answer will vary, but a good estimate is between 10-25 gallons.
A full grown horse has a TBV (total blood volume) of about 100 pints. That is about 12.5 gallons of blood.
The only difference between a palomino horse and an identical horse of the same breed is the color.Palomino is a horse that is homozygous recessive at the extension locus (making the horse red/chestnut colored) with the addition of a single dilution allele for Creme which dilutes the body of the horse to gold and (usually) the mane and tail to white.
the average horse drinks 30 to 40 gallons of water a day! A good rule of thumb is to provide 1 gallon per 100 pounds of body weight. that means you should provide 11 gallons for a 1,100 pound horse.
A horse needs to have water available to it 24/7.A horse can consume between 5 and 15 gallons of water per day
Palomino is caused by a single allele of a dilution gene, called the cream gene, a variant on chestnut. For Howrse: Cream.
You could get either a palomino or a chestnut. Since a palomino is a diluted chestnut, and a chestnut has no dilution genes, it will balance out the foal's genes so that it could be either color! Good Luck!
Mating two palominos will result in a palomino colt only 50% of the time, with a 25% chance for a chestnut, and a 25% chance for a cremello. Breeding a cremello with a chestnut always gives 100% palomino foals. This will require an explanation of coat colour genetics: When talking about horse coats, there are two dilution genes possible for the foal to inherit. Concerning palominos: The base colour is chestnut. A horse that does not have any dilution genes will be chestnut. A horse that has one dilution gene (the dilute) will be a palomino. A horse with both the dilution genes (double dilute) will be a cremello. When you breed two palominos, two of the possible four dilution genes are in play. This means the foal has a 50% chance of being a palomino (inherits the dilution gene from one parent only), a 25% chance of being a chestnut (inherits neither dilution gene) and a 25% chance of being a cremello (inherits both dilution genes). This means the breeder has only a 50% chance of achieving what they want (foal is palomino). So if a horse breeder is breeding for colour and wants palominos they will choose a chestnut horse and a cremello horse - usually chestnut mares are bred to a cremello stallion, as chestnuts are common. When one parent is a chestnut and one is a cremello, the foal will always be palomino because they will never inherit a dilution gene from the chestnut (it doesn't have one) and they will always inherit a dilution gene from the cremello (because it has both), leaving a single dilution gene for the foal - palomino. Of course, just randomly crossing chestnut mares with cremello stallions does not mean you will always get a stunning golden beauty. The mares and stallions should be carefully matched - if you choose horses that are incompatible in temperament or conformation, you might get a palomino foal that is ugly or belligerent. Colour should not be the first consideration when making breeding choices. Even when you do cross chestnut with cremello (guaranteeing yourself palomino) there is no way to know the quality of the coat colour until the foal is born - you could still end up with a palomino that is too light, too dark, or has a blonde mane and tail rather than true white. So it's best to choose from lines that are known to throw good palominos - or take the 50/50 risk breeding two palominos together.
Depends on how much there is!! The average horse produces 50 pounds of feces and 10 gallons of urine per day.
An average-sized horse will require anywhere from 10 - 15 gallons of water a day. The water needs to be clean, fresh and free of excessive mineral deposits, dirt and debris. In the winter, a horse may only drink 5 - 10 gallons of water a day.
A 1000 lb horse drinks about 10 gallons of water a day. A very thirsty horse can drink 3-4 gallons of water in one sitting. A wild horse can survive by filling up on water just once every other day.