Law & Legal Issues
US Constitution
US Government

If there is a modified court order regarding arrearages can there still be a lien on property by the state even if it is a non-IV-D case?

User Avatar
Wiki User
July 15, 2015 7:39PM

That can only be determined by the state statutes pertaining to the issue.