Asked in
Law & Legal Issues
Civil Lawsuits
Civil Process

If you're a pro se plaintiff having received an answer to a complaint what do you do now if the defense stated the plaintiff failed to state a claim and yet you copied coa dental malpractice?


User Avatar
Wiki User
May 18, 2005 4:03PM

More than likely the defendant is using a technicality that can be as simple as the wording in the original filing petition(s). The party involved may be able to modify the suit or may need to refile the entire case. State laws govern the civil action process, therefore any remedy available depends on the applicable state statutes.