If you are 16 and pregnant how can you get help from the father who is also 16 if you would like to settle this out of court but he is not cooperating?

User Avatar
Wiki User
May 07, 2005 5:35PM

There is no way to get him to cooperate if he doesn't want to.

Also if the father is a minor like you, he doesn't have to pay

child support or help you with the baby until he is 18 years old.

I'm 16 years old to and I tried everything to have my baby's father

try to help me and it didn't work. I haven't talked to him in 4

months. Its best to just settle things in court when its time.

That's what I'm going to do with my baby's father. He's 18 years

old and I'm going to take him for child support when I have the


Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.