If you are fourteen and your boyfriend is eightteen can your parents give you permisson to move in with him is that ok and he lives in Alabama?

NO. If you move in with boyfriend, he may find himself facing criminal charges and your parents will very likely find themselves losing custody. Then you will be placed in the custody of the state and the state will decide where you live, and it will NOT be with your adult boyfriend.