Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

If you are not living with your father and he's claiming you can you gat him ii trouble and get immancipated?



User Avatar
Wiki User

Not necessarily, there is more to it than that. Claiming can be more than just living arrangements, its about support. If he's financially supportive then deductions can still be legally made. It could also possibly depend on any state laws that might apply where you live.