Taxes and Tax Preparation
Income Taxes
Tax Refunds

If you are ordered to court proceedings over child custody or support and ordered to bring tax returns for the last few years may one ask the Judge that you want a DNA test done for proof?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-06-16 17:53:46

Your best bet is that you go to court WITH a Family Law

Attourney. He will know how to approach the subject with the Judge,

very possibablly before you even get to Court. There are many

atty's that will see you for no cost to see if they can help you.

DO IT!!!

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.