If you are unemployed and can not cosign how can your daughter get a loan for college?

Actually this should be easier for her as she will be seen as independent, all FSA apps need to be filled out and student loan apps as well, investigate your background and look into any organizations you have been with Masons, DAR, PTA's Girls Scouts, Boy Socuts and call until you find what you need. Even your local utility companies sometimes offer moeny for new students, She will be eligable for many programs, because you are on UE as well.