Asked in
Auto Insurance Claims
Auto Accidents
Transportation Accidents

If you get car accident and that person is under 18 what you do?


User Avatar
Wiki User
October 01, 2014 2:11AM

It is not clear whether you are asking as the person who is under 18, or whether the person who caused the collision was under 18. Different answers result depending upon which. Please clarify and I will try to answer more fully. Please also state who/what was the owner of the vehicles (not by name, but by stating whether the owner was the same as the driver as to either or both vehicles.

User Avatar
Wiki User
January 19, 2008 4:04PM

problem is not that the person is strucked is under 18 or some old guy

the situation is handled according to the laws and probably by seeing the fault

of the accident whether it is incident .

u have to do nothing first and not to see the fault of the accidenter just have to cure the injury of the person injured or something else then after that it is seen whose fault was that and further what the laws and regulations of that state says..but first think is to save human beings life ...