Auto Insurance
Tickets Points and Auto Insurance Rates
Traffic Violations and Tickets

If you get your first ticket for careless driving can you appeal it or take a driving course to get the points erased?



User Avatar
Wiki User

You can always appeal to the District Attorney. It is up to him/her to grant the appeal and the terms of the appeal.

It never hurts to ask.