Headlights Tail and Brake Lights
Labor and Employment Law

If you have CNA from Maine state but you don't have the SSN to work how can you get a permission to work in US?



User Avatar
Wiki User

A foreign national must have a valid Social Security number before he or she can receive authorization to be legally employed in the US. Contact the local SSA office to obtain information on what you need to do to obtain an SSN, or visit Social Security Online.