If you have a car loan in Wisconsin and are almost 2 months late how soon will they repo the car and do they contact you prior to repossession?

To my knowledge they haven't changed the law in WI. yet, so here ya go. Of course, IF you have refused to surrender, they may already have the judgment and be on the way.TITLE STATE: Yes SECURITY INTERESTS: Shown on title held by debtor.LICENSE REGISTRATION: Wisconsin Division of Motor Vehicles, 4802 Sheboygan Avenue, Madison, Wisconsin 53705. Tel.:(608)266-1466.RECOVERY REQUIREMENT: The debtor must be contacted and is required to sign a voluntary surrender of the collateral. If he refuses to surrender the collateral, a judgment must be obtained granting the right to self help recovery.DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LIQUIDATION: Title, Repossession Affidavit, and Copy of Contract.PLATES: Remain with debtor.