Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2007-11-09 18:47:39

The only way to "fix it" would be to contact the lender and work out some type of arrangement to refinance or the loan or a method to bring the payments up to date. The vehicle is still subject to repossession under UCC laws as well as the laws of the state in which the vehicle is located. The lender also has the option of filing a civil suit in the state and county where the debtor is now residing to recover the amount owed plus legal fees and other appplicable charges.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Still Have Questions?

Related Questions

Does bonnie Tyler have children?

No, she does not. She got pregnant at 39 but miscarried after two and a half months and was unable to become pregnant after that.

What should you do if your car note is behind 3 months?

Make up the payments ... like right now. If one is unable to do so, then they need to contact the lender (should have done this 2 months ago) and explain the circumstances of why they are breaching a written contract (punishable by law). Sometimes things can be worked out - you may have to return the car to the lender, as they ARE the owner of that vehicle, not you!

How safe is it to drive with one or both taillights out?

Tail lights on the back of vehicles are important for safety. Without them, at night, the driver of a vehicle approaching from behind will be unable to see that there is another vehicle is in its path and a car accident could result. With just a single tail light in operation, the approaching vehicle driver will be unable to determine the width of the vehicle and could think that something is an motorcycle when it is in fact an automobile. Again an accident is a possibility.

Is it bad to go to sleep after a car accident?

Until you are properly checked out by a liscened physician, you should not go to sleep. The reasoning behind this is, that if you suffered a concussion in the motor vehicle accident you could possibly be unable to wake up again.

If you have a restrictive driving permit can you own a vehicle?

Yes you can own a car or any vehicle but you are unable to drive it and or even get in the front seat of the car.

What is an antistarter?

An antistarter is a device that makes a vehicle unable to start, typically to prevent theft.

At 0.08 blood alcohol YOU ARE?

Legally unable to operate a motor vehicle many jurisdictions.

What does a pink title mean for a car?

A pink slip for a car is the title. This shows who owns a vehicle. Without a pink slip, you will be unable to register a vehicle.

What does it mean when you have dreams and you cant control your vehicle?

usually driving a vehicle in a dream symolises your life, or more correctly your life path, if you are unable to control the vehicle in your dream, you are not in complete control of your life.

Is there a reward for turning in a vehicle that the bank is unable to collect for repossession?

I doubt it but you can always call and ask.

Can Koala babies see?

Koala joeys are unable to see for the first couple of months of their life.

Can you get a DWI if your asleep in the car behind the wheel but the car is unable to move?

Yes it is possible that you can be charged with a DUI while just in your car. Depends on the laws of that state as to whether or not there is "intent to operate" a motor vehicle. Usually that means that keys are in the ignition or that the car is running.

Why are you unable to login to wwwfacebookcom?

I have not been able to login to facebook for one day today. Had been using it everyday for several months. It comes up as unable to login. Why? Help!

Madison was unable to become a because he had a weak speaking voice?

James Madison

What is the succession to the presidency if the president should become unable to do his job?

the vice president

Who will become president if the current president is unable to fulfill his duties?

The vice president.

Does Mercury have a gas?

No it doesnt! the reason behind this is that Murcury has no atmosphere so it is unable to hold any sort of gas.

Which animal is unable to synthesize vitamin C and will become deficient without supplementation?


Can a chicken become depressed?

Unknown. Humans are unable to read and understand the emotions of animal.

Is it true that As people age they become unable to control their cardiorespiratory fitness levels?


Which animals is unable to synthesize vitamin c and will become deficient without supplement?

Guinea pigs must have a source of vitamin C in their diet. They are unable to synthesize their own.

What if you don't fix a cv joint?

Eventually the joint will separate and you will be unable to drive the vehicle. It could put you in a dangerous situation.

Who becomes president of the US if the president and vice president become unable to serve?

the speaker of the house

What are the negative consequences of hyperpluralism?

organizations become so powerful that the government is overruled and unable to act.

If someone cosigns on a vehicle loan does it affect that their credit?

Yes. If the original borrower defaults, and the cosigner is unable to take over the debt.

Still have questions?