Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2005-05-21 13:29:46

Only if there is a joint custody order prohibiting the action. If no custody order is in effect, either parent retains the right to take the child or children wherever they choose. This obviously does not include a situation which might place the child in any danger or possibility of such.

User Avatar

Your Answer


Still have questions?

Related Questions

Is Thommie Gillow married?

No, she's divorced. She got married in 2006 but separated from her husband soon after her daughter was born in 2007.

Madonna has recently separated from her husband?


Is Kelley Earnhardt and her husband separated?

Kelley Earnhardt and her husband separated in 2007 and later divorced in 2008.

Is Toni Braxton divorced?

Toni Braxton and her husband are separated.

You have been separated for two years and your husband died are you divorced?

Not legally since you never actually divorced him

Where does a wife stand that has been separated for seventeen months but never divorced after her husband passed away?

Legally, "widowed". If you have not divorced, he is still legally your husband.

Can I leave my estate to my daughter but NOT her husband?

no unless you want her divorced

Is Kelley Earnhardt married?

No Kelley, and her husband separated in 2007 and later divorced in 2008.

Who is kelly Earnhardt married to?

No Kelley, and her husband separated in 2007 and later divorced in 2008.

If divorce and husband dies can you say you are a widow?

No because he is not still your husband. You have divorced yourself from him, so therefore have separated yourself from him.

Is Patsy Kensit single?

No at the moment she is separated from her 4th husband and will not be getting married again if she gets divorced

Am i divorced after my husband dies if we've been separated for two years and he dies am i divorced.?

You are not divorced, but you are a widow. Because you are still married, you would inherit your share of his goods. But you can remarry after his death.

What age was Jacqueline wilsons daughter when Jacqueline Wilson separated with her husband?

38 years old

Has pipa Gordon from QVC split from her husband?

Yes; Pipa Gordon from the QVC Channel in the UK separated from her husband in 2011 and officially divorced him in November 2013.

i'm not divorced, but my husband and i are separated. is it considered kidnapping if i move to southern ohio with the kids?

No, it is not considered kidnapping but you should let your husband know where you and the kids will be staying.

Who are in Jacqueline Wilson's family?

Jacqueline is not married as she was divorced with her past husband . She has a daughter and lives with her cat Jacob

Did Lena horne have a husband?

Yes Lena Horne had a husband, his name is Louis Jones whom she had a daughter and a son with, Louis and Lena divorced in 1994.

Can husband drop wife from insurance if not divorced?

can a husband drop wife from insurance if not divorced.

What are some works of literature where the mother is separated from her daughter?

The book called, 'Not Without My Daughter', by Betty Mahmoody is a real life true story of a mother's fight with her husband to not to get separated from her daughter. This is not a piece of fiction but a sentimental true life story about a white woman married to an Iranian doctor.

You separated from your husband six years ago can you marry someone-else?

AnswerUntil you are legally divorced you cannot legally marry someone else.

Husband and wife aren't separated yet but husband is sleeping at female coworkers house?

I assume you mean "not legally separated/divorced yet". Sleeping around is not against the law. In general, unless the "sleeping around" is the problem that caused divorce, it isn't even grounds for divorce.

Why did Anita Baker and husband divorce?

Anita Baker was married to husband Walter Bridgforth in 1988. They separated in 2005 and divorced two years later. Supposedly, Walter cheated on Anita multiple times.

When did Opra Winfrey's child die?

when her husband divorced her and called her a prostitute she was crying and her daughter came in and said mommy are you okay? And she went over to hug Oprah and She stabbed her daughter to death.

Is Rowling divorced?

She is divorced from her first husband and has re-married.

If a lady divorced her 1st husband and then married then divorced her 2nd husband and the 1st huband dies is she considered a widow?