If you have worked in Georgia an you live in TN how can you draw unemployment from both states?

You wish!! If you are on unemployment in Georgia, but now live in Tennessee, you would apply for unemployment in Tennessee. Your records would transfer and you would be paid in the state where you live.

Another answer:

You can only draw unemployment from the "liable state", Georgia in your case, because that is the state that your employer paid the unemployment taxes, through the payroll taxes, to. You might file with Tennessee, but they would only be helping you receive the benefits from Georgia.