If you live in Texas and have temporary joint custody but the noncustodial parent is in active duty and you've been fighting for months to enforce child support should you move in with your relatives?

A single parent and their child/children moving in with a relative will not change the status of the non-custodial parent's legal responsibility to support his or her child or children. The court bases the decision of how much support should be paid on the income of the obligated parent and what the child's or children's economic level would have been if the parents had not separated. If you know his name, and where he is stationed, you can contact that installation's Inspector General and file a complaint. There are specific service regulations that mandate a servicemember's payment of child support. If you are fighting to have court-ordered child support enforced, the Inspector General can assist with either enforcement or other resolution.