Citizenship and Marriage

If you married a US citizen in Indonesia how can you go to the US to visit him legally and what type of visa is needed besides a marriage visa?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-12-08 05:14:33

If you are just going to visit him in the US, all you need is a

visit visa (tourist visa) but if you are planning on making your

home permanently there with him, he needs to apply for a K-3

spousal visa for you.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.