Best Answer

I found a set for my Enders Special Service a.k.a. crescent on eBay of all places. It took some time and alot of questions, pictures and measurements but was worth the wait. There are many barrel sets that will fit with a little tinkering.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2011-09-12 22:06:35
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides
See all Study Guides
Create a Study Guide

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: If you need to replace the barrel for a Crescent 12ga double where can you purchase a set?
Write your answer...
Related questions

Can you purchase a stock for a 16ga double barrel crescent arms shotgun?

try gunstock inc. they have them

Who made Marshwood double barrel in 1915?


What is the value of a Crescent 12 Gauge Double Barrel with Curly Hammers?

What is the Value of my Crescent Fireams, 12 Gauge, Double Barrel, Curly serial number that I can find

Double barrel 410 crescent fire arm what can you tell me about this double barrel and the value?

70-100 years, 50-200 USD

Who manufactured smithsonian double barrel shotguns?

Crescent Fire Arms Co. and Crescent-Davis Arms Corp. They made the gun with only Smithsonian stamped on it in both single & double barrel and in several gauges

Where can you get parts for Crescent shot guns?

You can get some double barrel parts from GUNPARTS. com

Looking for stock for knickerbocker 12 gauge double barrel?

the knickerbocker was made by crescent arms Look under Crescent Tryon firearms

Is a Crescent Firearms double barrel hammer 410 with underside of barrel stamped not for ball safe to shoot?

as long as there are no cracks in the barrel, yes. it simply means not to shoot slugs thru the barrel.

Where can you find a stock and trigger guard for a Crescent double barrel shotgun?

try gunstocks inc

Where can you get a stock for a 12 gauge Crescent Arms double barrel hammerless shotgun?


What is the value of a Crescent model 60 Empire double barrel hammerless in good condition?


Where can one get a stock for a 410 Crescent Firearms double barrel shotgun?


What model crescent firearm is the worthington special 12 GA double barrel shotgun?


Is there a picture of the crescent peerless double barrel shotgun?

In reproduction catalogs from Sears @ turn of the century

Would like to know app age and value of a crescent double barrel w double hammers.No numbers just displays a tree and the word crescent belgium.The C in crescent really looks more like a G?

3000.00 if 85%

What is a Crescent 12ga double barrel worth?

Depends on condition and features. $75 to maybe as much as $250.

What is the value of a Forehand double barrel?

Chances are that your forehand double barrel was made by Crescent Firearms Co.These shotguns will bring between 50-150 dollars depending on condition,and a good set of bores.

Where can you get a stock and a trigger guard for a crescent arms double barrel 12 ga? has everything you need.

What is the age of crescent firearms hammerless 410 double barrel shotgun sr 14546?

70-100 years

Value of Crescent Firearm Peerless Model double barrel shotgun SN 246818?

50-150 dollars

What is the value of a 20 Ga crescent shotgun 642674?

Double barrel?? Single shot?? More info. is needed.

How much is a double barrel 16 Ga crescent firearms worth?

$100-$200, depending on model and condition

What is the value of a 16 gauge Crescent Davis Model 1743 double barrel shotgun?

I was offered $5700 for mine

What is the value of a Crescent Arms 20 gauge double barrel Empire model 60 hammerless shotgun?

The Crescent Arms "Empire Hammerless" double barrel (20 guage) is not a collectable gun, but is a "shooter". Thus, in shootable condition, it is worth about $200. That's what I paid for mine, strictly for bird hunting.

What is a Crescent double barrel 12 gauge shotgun engraved Crescent Firearms Co Norwich Conn USA worth?

$100 to $250, depending on the exact model and its condition.