Asked in
Child Support

If you overpaid child support can you deduct it from future payments?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 13, 2009 3:04AM

I wouldn't do it without written approval of child support enforcement and/or the court. Get a printout on your payments from CSE first. I do hope you're paying through them and with a court order, otherwise anything you're paying could be considered a gift.