1. Find a car with a large factory rebate(some are over $6000.00). Some lenders will allow you to use the rebate as cash down. Put down some additional cash to help with the payoff of your car, and negotiate the price of the new car down to invoice or less, and you may be able to get out of your current car.
2. If its a lease you are in, there is a service called "swap a lease" which may be able to help. They can be found online by doing a search.
3. Contact the lien holder and find out if they would be willing to refinance the car for a longer term yielding lower monthly installments.
4. Try to find someone to take over the payments.
5. Do voluntary reposesion.
You could try refinancing for an extention, for example; if you have 12 months left to pay, get a loan for 24 months. You will end up paying more interest in the end, but your payments will be lower. Another option, sell the car for what it is worth then get a loan to pay off the rest of the car in order to get the title and sign it over to the new buyer. The difference ($4000) you had to take a loan out for can be paid off a bit easier than the whole amount. Another option, get a second job to afford the car.
This may come as a shock...but one doesn't just have a right to have things they want...and they should expect major disappointments if they think others should give it to them. But it's a rhetorical, self answering question. You can't afford to have what you can't afford. So, when you find out how to afford what you can't afford, as that trick would be worth billions, you would be able to afford it! Otherwise...begging, stealing or marrying the money is your best alternative.
How many 3s in 313433535333?
Who was Cindy murdock married to before david murdock?
Why is John Price formerly married to Cindy Murdock why is he in prison?
What is 8.275 rounded to the nearest ounce?
How many times does 12 go into 100?
I sometimes run but I cannot walk - you always follow me around what am I?
Why did John price divorce Cindy price?
Where is the origin of the Panama hat?
Have you ever crashed a wedding or had your wedding crashed, if so what happened?
How many times did Joe Biden run for president?
What is the world’s oldest soft drink?
How many novels did Charles Dickens write?
What do the colors on America's flag mean?
How did Harry Houdini come up with his stage name?
What is modal fabric?
Accountancy is necessary while auditing is a luxury comment?
When arranging equipment at the front desk that factor should be considered?
When arranging equipment at the front desk what factors should be considered?
What is the shape of SiOCl2?
What does CTA stands for in ICSE board?
2. Under what condition is a diode never intentionally operated?
How did Angel Rain died?
BA-28 which is a recommended water-skiing safety practice?