Muriatic acid is better known as hydrochloric acid (HCl) and, yes, it would kill bees.
You sure can... And they wont come back!
Absolutely not. It will kill them.
Its the same thing has Hydrochloric Acid. Chlorine fumes come off of it which could potentially kill you.
No. It takes chorine or non-chlorine shock to kill algae. An algaecide is usually used in conjunction with shock to kill algae.
It is a 2 on the acid-base scale, highly toxic to ingest - it will kill you.
Yes, muriatic acid can kill fleas. The product in question also carries the name hydrochloric acid and represents an extreme measure that is unfriendly to people, pets, places and wildlife. Fleas respond to such gentler measures as cedar chips; diluted salt, soap or vinegar sprays; and essential cedarwood, eucalyptus, lavendar, lemongrass and peppermint oils.
Very small amounts of muriatic acid are mixed with water to lower the pH balance of the water and make it suitable for water pine trees. It is important to be careful and test the pH balance of the water because too much muriatic acid will kill the trees.
evergreens prefer acidic soils and the introduction of an acid source will release nutrients trapped in the soil profile but too much acid will kill the tree.
Muriatic acid will lower the Ph of the water in a swimming pool which may be helpful if the pH is too low, However the best way to kill algae in the pool is to try shocking it first and failing that get algaecide. as a last resort use a clarifier making sure you follow the instructions on the container.
You shouldn't use any acid when cleaning your toilet. It can kill the bacteria that the system needs to break down waste.
The acid or base would gang up on one cell and kill the cells one-by-one.
add the acid in to the juice and drink it it will not kill you promise.....
All fish and plants will die. An acid will lower PH in the pond, a level that will clarify will surely kill all living things in it.
Yes it can kill you as it will cause severe damage going down. even though the stomach make quite a strong mixture of hydrochloric acid it would be extremely hazardous to swallow any strong acid. never mind the expiry date.
NO. Muriatic acid is NOT safe for septic systems. This will ultimately kill much of the bacteria that processes your waste. Your septic system may become dormant and have to be pumped out totally.
NEVER put muriatic acid in a well, especially one consumed by humans or animals. Use Chlorine Bleach to kill bacteria in the well. Or call a water professional. They'll probably charge you a couple hundred bucks and use Clorox bleach except it'll be in a plain bottle or aftermarket label.
Of course the acid in one's stomach is an acid. It is hydrochloric acid, HCl.
NO MURATIC ACID DOESNT KILL THE MOLD BUT IT WILL REMOVE IT TEMPORARILY. TRY BASIC CLOROX OR A BLEACH INSTEAD.YOU CAN DILUTE OR USE IT FULL STRENGTH,DEPENDING ON WHAT IT IS YOUR TRYING TO KILL THE MOLD ON(WOOD,CONCRETE BRICK,ETC..) IF IT IS BRICKWORK, AND YOU HAVE A "WHITENING" ON IT ,THAT IS CALLED EFFLORESCENTS,A BASIC LIME AND OR CALCIUM DEPOSIT USUALLY COMING FROM THE MORTAR MIXTURE. MURATIC ACID WORKS WONDERS ON THESE TYPES OF PROBLEMS , JUST BE SURE TO WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING AND PROTECTIVE WEAR FOR SAFETY.
yes the sulphuric acid will kill a tree
People would often use boric acid to kill ants. Yes, boric acid could kill a cat as it contains harmful toxins.
Muratic acid = hydrochloric acid, and it will kill pretty much anything if suitably concentrated, including the roots of plants, and your skin if it touches it. Grass roots are shallow compared to some other weeds and easily killed. USDA does not recommend a concentration over 20% HCl, and you should wear protective clothing (gloves, goggles, and clothes you don't care about) and only use it in a well-ventilated area because the fumes are corrosive. For comparison, your stomach acid is about 0.5% HCl. You will have felt how much that burns if you've ever thrown up. :) When diluting, add acid to water and NOT the other way around - that could spit concentrated acid back at you.
Yes, constant exposure to acid rain can certainly kill animals.
There's a good chance it would but it probably isn't a good idea. It's a dangerous substance and would greatly lower the pH of the soil, possibly causing more damage than the grubs.