If you signed over your parental rights do you have to still pay child support?

It depends on what state you live in. In most states you still will have to pay support, unless you and the other parent make it part of the agreement, ie: "I will sign away my rights, if you don't intend to seek child support payments". * Whether or not a TPR petition is accepted and if so what terms it is accepted under is entirely up to the descretion of the presiding judge. Even though the custodial parent agrees to having child support terminated, the court has to make the final ruling, it is not an act that can be done arbitrarily.