Dog Behavior
Parole and Conditional Release
Mac OS X

If your brother was not involved in the family for years and then came back before right before his father died and was added back to the will can the other heirs contest the change?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-02-28 10:33:32
2006-02-28 10:33:32

It's called "contesting the Will" and yes, you can go to see a lawyer and contest this Will. You may not win, but the good thing on your side is when you are contesting the Will it will be on "hold", until a judge decides if others in the family should received some of the Estate. Someone like your brother wouldn't enjoy waiting 3 years or more. Courts are full, and it will take time to release that money. Go for it! Do it now! I have no doubt your brother is greedy enough to want to come to some settlement so he can get his hands on the money and contesting the Will won't have to be done.


Related Questions

Nobody has the right to change the will. The other family members could contest the will after she passes away if they wish, but they cannot change it.

pleading no contest is the same as pleading guilty

i think spring contest new breed new mods birthday contest

The war was a stalemate before the United States became involved. After the United States became involved, the balance tipped to the Allied powers.

The war was a stalemate before the United States became involved. After the United States became involved, the balance tipped to the Allied powers.

Susan was desparate for some attention so after the contest she changed back to stargirl

There will be neither a change in the number of atoms in a particular element nor a change in the number of overall atoms involved in a chemical reaction.

If employees are involved in change, they can support, or at least understand, the change. If they are not involved and change is imposed, they are more likely to dislike and resist it, perhaps causing the change to fail in its purpose.

Since a physical change is something that happens to you, then you and any living thing is involved in a physical change. For example, if you are growing, you are involved in that physical change, because it is happening to you. Hope this helped!!

You need to know the current PIN before you can change it to something else ! The steps involved in changing the PIN vary from phone to phone.

what if it was made w/ a brother and sister and the brother died before the sister -does the sister then made some change ?

If you are talking about your DD-214 from the military. There is no way to change the discharge. When you where discharged from the military before you signed your release orders, you where given the chance to contest anything you felt was not right. After you sign those papers you are stuck with what you have.

The brother does not have the ability to change someone else's will. Only the person writing the will can change it.

The Brother "Project Runway" does have a needle-change position function.

Well compared to before movies have more computers involved with computer generated images and there are many effects involved. I'm guessing in the future the effects will just become more realistic.

ChemicalBecause CHEMICAL change the identity of the substances involved they are hard to reverse.

If you're in the US, you'd have to petition the court for a legal name change. They would contact Dad and give him the opportunity to contest it. Even if he doesn't contest it, if he pays child support (rather he sees the child or not), there's a fair chance they will deny your request.

No. There is no change involved in a bucket of bleach, so it cannot be a chemical change.

How did the wright brothers work change the world

Carbon Dioxide Brother

This is a physical change because the chemical composition is not involved.

The girlfriend has the beneficiary wife wants to be the beneficiary

The temperature of a substance does not change before the Phase change is complete.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.