If your ex lives in Washington and your son and you reside in Pennsylvania how do get custody papers drawn up so you know he will be returned to you after visitations?

The rules of visitation rights are included in the original custody agreement. If the exact wording is not present, the law presumes the noncustodial parent will adhere to the wishes of the primary custodial parent in such matters, or be in violation of a court order. If there is a joint custody order in place it should stipulate which parent is the managing conservator.