If your husband establishes credit with an ITIN will the credit history transfer when he is able to get a social security number?

Credit histories are maintained by the 3 Main credit bureaus "Transunion, Equifax and experian, your husband will need to contact them in writing after him getting an SSN card from the social security Administration, he has to contact them saying that he received an SSN card and he's no longer going to be using the ITIN number for any credit history purposes and that way he can have his credit file transfered over to the social security number he was given. All addresses are on the company's web-sites and the same thing should also be done with the IRS so they know that he won't be liable for any taxes under his old ITIN number and that he's now using a Social Number instead. hope this helps