Best Answer

You need to contact your husbands CO and/or base JAG for better advice. There ARE solutions for the problem and they can help you utilize them more effectivly than I. Do that BEFORE you do anything else.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2015-07-15 19:52:32
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


21 cards

Im with someone in the army and we want to get married asap but would he get into trouble he is 21 and im 16

What does teachorous mean

What is the first aid treatment for arterial bleeding

What is the difference between an intentional and unintentional injury

See all cards
31 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: If your husband is being stationed in Japan and you can't take your car can you get out of the financing or do you have to have your car repossessed?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked