Divorce Documents

If your would-be ex and you have reconciled but the divorce papers are filed but not final how do you stop the proceedings and not get the divorce?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-09-12 22:17:42

File an affidavit of non-suit with the court, at least in Texas

that's all you have to do.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.