Im a 24 yr old and want to file for back child support against myfat her who has never paid at all?

I am sorry to report that this statement carelessly adorned with a question mark is not a question, therefore there is no answer. As much as I care, which I'm sure I do somewhere in my heart, however your statement/question might as well be, "I'm hungry, I have to take a wee, and I am out of toilet paper?"