Mental Health

In Missouri can a 13-year-old request custody be given to his adoptive grandparents if his mother is emotionally and physically abusive?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-09-21 18:00:07

Minors are not allowed to choose the person they want to live

with. The proper procedure is for the Missouri Department of Social

Services to be contacted and request an investigation of the

matter. MO. Child Protective Services Hotline for Abuse and

Neglect, 1-800-392-3738 Missouri Department Of Social Services,

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.