Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2009-09-07 15:32:35

Yes until a modification is approved.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

what if the noncustodial parent still reside with the custodial parent, is noncustodial parent still obligated to pay childsupport

As it is normally a part of the child support order, the custodial parent would.

Either to the custodial parent as the obligee, or to the State as reimbursement for public assistance.

Child support needs to be decided on by the court. In most cases, the noncustodial parent is responsible for something. If the custodial parent makes considerably more than the noncustodial parent, monies many not even be exchanged. To resolve this issue, it is best to file papers at your court house.

depends if they pay child support. if they do then yes because kids clothing is not cheap

Yes. The marital status of the custodial parent change does not change the obligation of the noncustodial parent.

Yes. The fact that the custodial parent got married has no impact on child support.

If both of the parents have a joint legal custody arrangement, you have to give the noncustodial parent that information. If you have sole custody of the child, you do not have to share that information with the noncustodial parent.

The obligation should not end, but rather transferred to the now nun-custodial parent.

The biological parents have to pay child support to the one who have the child whether it's a grandparent, sister or the state. If the custodial parent do not actually have the child living with them the custody order has to be changed as well as the child support order.

i am a custodial parent in Michigan. I've been to court to fight it, but unfortunately it is law that if the noncustodial parent is incarcerated they do not owe child support for the time that they are locked up. but if they owe back child support then you can seize anything they own.

Yes. They are still the child's parent and responsible for supporting their child.

You need to check your state child support guidelines.

Well no, but if the custodial parent need benefits or financial support form the state the non-custodial parent will be asked by the state for child support. Parents are first responsible to support their child.

You still need to pay the child support. Hopefully the parent receiving the money is handing the money over. If the grandparents are having problems, they need to contact the courts to make sure they are receiving the money.

Usually, yes; however, some parents with joint custody pay support.

Yes, it can. Moving in with the other parent is grounds for "flipping" child support payments. However, this must be done by court order.

That is dependent on a number of factors, including the custodial parent's income. see link

Yes, child support and custodial arrangements are separate issues and are treated as such by the court.

The non-custodial parent will be required to pay child support.The non-custodial parent will be required to pay child support.The non-custodial parent will be required to pay child support.The non-custodial parent will be required to pay child support.

No. She has no legal responsibility to support the children. Only the biological parents have any responsibility for child support.

No, whether or not the obligated parent is married to the person in question is irrelevant. The law presumes that the non custodial parent is obligated to support his or her child in the same manner of living that the child would have experienced if the parents had not divorced.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.