Auto Loans and Financing

In Texas can a mechanic who claims you owe him money have a recovery agency repo your car without first filing a mechanics lien through the court?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-09-12 23:39:13
2011-09-12 23:39:13

"WHO CLAIMS YOU STILL OWE HIM MONEY"???IF you don't owe him money, CALL an ATTORNEY asap. That's simple. IF you DO owe him money, paying it is the cheapest way to get your car back. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.