Asked in
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out
Justin Bieber

In Texas if you were removed from your parents and now live with your grandparents and the court says you can't move out until you graduate can you overturn that if you are a 17-year-old mother?


User Avatar
Wiki User
October 29, 2005 7:29PM

Given the circumstances it is unlikely that the court would reverse such a decision. Texas does offer grounds and procedures for emancipation of minors under Texas Civil Procedures and Remedies Code, Title 5, Chapter 129.