Asked in
Children and the Law
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

In Washington can a 16-year-old girl move in with an adult that is not family without her parents' permission if she is being mentally abused?


User Avatar
Wiki User
May 26, 2005 3:22PM

No, not without parental consent or legal emancipation.