yes , it is very deadly to you and the people around you.ANSWER:Yes and no. If you inhale the gas for a long period of time it can make you become lacksidasical. or sleepy and you can die from the methane which replaces the oxygen in your blood stream. It is also very explosive and people have been burned or have died from that . If you have a gas leak in your area, I doubt that would harm you to any degree. If you have a gas leak in your house, contact the gas company and they will fix it fast.
leave the house as it could be a harmful gs which could knock you unconcious.carbon monoxide is and example of a harmful gas.call in an expert to fix the leak before re-entering the house.
The types of gases a gas leak detector detects is the not the regular kind. It detects some poisonous gases and gases harmful to your lungs or you in general.
yes they did have a gas leak
not like a gas leak but yes
Yes, it can be harmful. Use no oil treatment or stop leak at all.
No, the gas is not harmful.
Do a tightness test on your gas meter and the presure will drop if you have a leak.
Yes, most types are poisonious.
No, unless the gas leak caused your house to blow up.
Small amounts of natural gas are not harmful. However if you have a gas leak, turn off the gas at the mains, turn off the electricity, do not light any fires, open all the windows and go out and call the emergency service company.
No,this is not harmful gas