Child Support

Is an unemployed mother with a child entitled to any benefits?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-08-07 12:35:17

All states have public assistance programs for persons who are

eligible. Contact the department of family and children's services

(or similar agency) in the state where you reside.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.