Not all mold is toxic, but there is no specific mold that grows only on sourdough bread. If it's moldy, be safe and don't eat it.
No, you cannot eat bread that has mold. You are able to eat expired bread as long as there is not any mold on it.
I have eaten bread that tasted of mold, but did not see it on the piece I ate but found mold at the other end of the loaf. Generally, if I don't find any mold anywhere on the bread, I figure it is OK to eat.
IT's easy. Bad bacteirea is in the mold which is not safe to eat.
Well if you eat bread with mold on it, there is a high risk that mold could effect your body. In which mold could grow along your stomach. A lot of people get very sick when they eat mold. If anything, try to not eat anything with mold on it and make sure you always check things like bread to make sure they are safe to eat even if you just bought it. If by any chance you do eat mold, seek medical help ASAP! I really do hope this helped! :)
well if you eat bread mold there is a toxic kind substance where you could get real sick.
It could be dangerous to eat mold that grew on the bread. Since we don't know what mold it is and some molds do product toxins, don't eat moldy bread.
Don't eat it.
no because the mold might have affected the bread.
I wouldn't suggest it
they eat dog poo
You eat it off
are green olives with blue mold in jare safe to eat
If there is no mold on the banana inside fruit, it should be okay.
Mold is not safe to eat, whether it is growing on cheesecake or anywhere else. Some species of mold are quite toxic, and may result in pancreatic cancer. Don't eat it.
Yes, stale bread can definitely mold! However, it will mold more quickly if the humidity is high, and/or if the temperature is warm. If there is any mold at all on the bread, do NOT eat it, and do not feed it to any animals (dogs, birds, etc.). Mold can make them sick, too. But, if the bread is only stale with no mold, you can use it to make homemade bread crumbs for casseroles, etc.
Nothing the mold just acts as a antibiotic for the body you'll live.
somtimes if you eat a spacific type sandwitch the bread and salami are both mold but it's not efective mold like athlete's foot or fungi
Depends on the mold.blue and green mold is usually safeblack mold is dangerouswhite mold is usually dangerousYes, moldy bread has multiple toxins and other unhealthy things due to the mold growth. If you see any mold in a bread, it should be thrown out immediately.
no way. if it has mold on it, its unsafe.
no it is not safe for them to eat bread and if you look at earlier massages that i have answered about ladybugs you will see what they can eat and what they cant eat.=)
It feeds the food it grows on.
No. Once mold has formed, throw it away. To add a little detail... yes, you can kill the mold, but that won't make it safe. The mold produces substances that are toxic to us, so even if the mold is dead, you don't want to eat it. I don't know if this is a strategy the mold has evolved for keeping all of its food for itself, or if it's just that way.