I just absolutely love it. I have always loved it. I used to only Johnson's but then after my aunt who lives with it I completely LOST it. I resorted to anything especially chalk. Then after going to my new school the nurse had baby powder in her office I would say I had cramps a stomach ache anything that would allow me to be able to eat it. The 12 years I have been alive that is all I have done. But now with my new baby sister and the fact that my father uses baby powder I am okay. I have NOT tried to break the habit. I am glad many people do this.
Stick to eating food items only.
The baby powder itself is not harmful, but the powder is so fine that it could be possible for the fine particles to be inhaled and cause respiratory problems.
Eating baby powder can cause many intestinal problems. It can cause blockages which can be severely painful because of how thick the baby powder is.
Baby powder is not food.
Baking powder is a raising agent that is used in cooking to help cakes and biscuits rise, so eating it is not harmful. As with a lot of things, eaten in large quantities, everything is harmful to your body.
Well, no one should eat baby powder. Do you mean, using baby powder can cause yeast infections?
no it canot
Of course it is a problem if a toddler ate (ingested) baby powder! Call your doctor to see what they recommend.
No, eating lemons is not harmful to the baby. However, eating lemons undiluted is very harmful to the enamel on your teeth since they are very acidic. Moderation is the key.
Eating whey protein powder is not harmful to your body. You do want to make sure to only take the recommended amount.
Talcum powder is definitely harmful to cats. Talcum powder, if inhaled by cats, increases the change of feline lung problems. Eating talcum powder could definitely cause damage to internal organs.
Baby powder has chemicals in it why would you eat that!! It can't be good for you cause it is not meant to be eaten.
yes of course you stupid idiots!
It can be extremely harmful for a baby to eat washing soda. If this happens you should call 911 and then Poison Control immediately.
Once the child is no longer a baby, it becomes toxic.
It depends, do you live in California?
Yes, it will cause you to gain weight but not alot. And you should not be eating baby powder in the first place. It could harm you in the long run and has no nutritional value.
I want to know if eating baking poweder is harmful to your healh. I love eating it.....My kids think that I have a problem...I will go to the bathroom