Best Answer

Yes. Any UNWANTED physical contact, especially if it causes pain, can be termed abuse. Warn him to stop, and if he doesn't, get away from him. It will ONLY get worse. He needs to seek professional treatment for his problem.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2008-08-17 04:37:23
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +5 pts
Q: Is it abuse if your boyfriend grabs your breasts and genitals hard enough to cause pain even after you say you don't want him to?
Write your answer...

Related Questions

How can you be sure that your boyfriend will not abuse you when we get together?

You Can't Be. But He's Your Boyfriend, You Have To Trust Him(:

What is domestic violence and abuse?

What your boyfriend does to you at night.

Is it abuse when your boyfriend pushes you and grabs your hands and arms?

I think it can be a form abuse but that all depends on the mood the person is when they do it and how forceful they do it. If they are mad and it leaves marks, yes, that is abuse. If they are playing and joking around no matter how forceful it is, that is not abuse. or intentional abuse anyway, sometimes a person just doesn't realize how rough they are being. If you know a person well enough you should be able to tell if it is abuse or not.

Your boyfriend likes to please himself and i don't like that what should i do?

If he pleases himself by stimulating his own genitals and he is a boy friend you are committed to then please learn to cooperate. I hope he does not abuse you, though he may want to touch you to maximize his own sexual pleasuring.

How do you deal with a girl who wants to feel your breasts?

Just tell her NO ! it is inappropriate and sexual abuse.

What to do when a boyfriend is verbally abusive?

Drop him like a hot potato. Verbal abuse isn't far away from physical abuse. and a friend doesnt abuse you.

If you have boyfriend and 24 and your 18 is that abuse?

No, you are a legal adult at 18.

Can you sue for financial abuse from your boyfriend?

No. There is no such thing as "financial abuse" unless you show that he made unauthorized purchases with your money.

Is it a form of abuse if your boyfriend made terrible demands on you when you were together?

yes it is.

What will Narcissist boyfriend do if you cheat on him because of neglect?

leave and/or abuse you and blame you.

What kind of animals die from animal abuse?

All animals can die from bad enough abuse!

Is my boyfriend abusive?

See the attached link for information on Domestic Violence and Abuse

How many kids die from child abuse?


What is emotional and verbal abuse?

Verbal abuse is usually the cause of emotional abuse. Tell a young person that they are of no worth enough times they will start to believe it.

Can your moms boyfriend hit you?

NO. FOR KIDS THAT'S CHILD ABUSE. IT CAN STILL BE ABUSE NO MATTER UR AGE. only if you asked for it and even then it would be wrong.

Is there a punishment for verbal abuse?

Most verbal abuse is not real abuse and is hard to prove. If the abuse is severe enough and there is proof, a child can be taken from the abuser.The question leaves more unknown then known

What happens once a case of child abuse is confirmed?

If the abuse is bad enough, the child will be eventually be taken away.

Can your child be taken away if you live with your boyfriend?

Unless he's a danger to the child or abuse, no.

Is verbal and mental abuse a good enough reason to become emancipated?

It may depend on how often you receive the abuse and how harsh it is.

Why was David A's dad kicked out of backstage?

he was yelling at david for not doing good enough. they said it was verbal abuse or something like that. he was yelling at david for not doing good enough. they said it was verbal abuse or something like that. he was yelling at david for not doing the song good enough. they called it verbal abuse or something like that.

What should you do if your moms boyfriend is abusive towards her?

call the police have her call an abuse hotline in the area

If your boyfriend is has jealous issues will he abuse you?

not necessarily, but theres always a possibility. people do crazy things.

Should i stay with my long term boyfriend whom we have a daughter together when he's virbally abusive to me?

No because abuse is abuse so get out of the relationship b4 it gets worse.

How can you touch breasts?

You don't unless you have permission and are in a relationship with a girl/woman. To do so is sexual abuse and harassment. Keep your hands to yourself.

How many animals died in 2014 due to animal abuse?

Not enough of them