Health
Lions
Vinegar

Is it at all hazardous to your health if you crave and consume copious amounts of vinegar?

293031

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2005-10-25 21:10:15
2005-10-25 21:10:15

too much of a good thing is always bad

1
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions

User Avatar

Drinking vinegar in large amounts wil unbalance your Ph and make you sick. If you think drinking vinegar will allow to consume more alcohol, that's nonsense.

User Avatar

Ypu can use it (white vinegar and water) however, it should be only when you dampen a cloth and wipe dry immeadiately. Using copious amounts to clean wood can cause staining (white water marks) and leave the wood in poor condition

User Avatar

I would not recommend it because vinegar is a form of acid. If you consume too much acid, it can lower the Ph level of your blood to be more acidic which can cause severe illness or death.

User Avatar

Yes, it is; it contains acetic acid, which could be flammable.

User Avatar

Consume a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar

User Avatar

Vinegar will do it, but you'll need quite a bit.

User Avatar

Vinegar, when used in small amounts, does not hurt a dog. White vinegar is often used to clean ears, and apple cider vinegar is sometimes added to drinking water.

User Avatar

Vinegar is composed of differing amounts of ACETIC ACID diluted with water. Table or cooking vinegar is a weak acid.

User Avatar

I would say dont consume it! I had boiled crab in Pepsi wit a little vinegar and I threw up for two days!

User Avatar

It is permissible to consume vinegar made from wine as long as the effects of alcohol, e.g. intoxication, are not present. This permissibility is evident in the books of Fiqh.

User Avatar

Well it's vinegar so no not really (unless you consume LOADS of it)

User Avatar

Vinegar is only a solution (5 %-9 %) of acetic acid in water; sometimes are added balsamic extracts from plants for more flavour.

User Avatar

Sams Club, BJ's, Costco or any other wholesale club will sell bulk amounts of vinegar or anything else.

User Avatar

Carbon dioxide: It is toxic, but usually not in the amounts and concentration produced by the vinegar-baking soda reaction.

User Avatar

Well if you swallowed a little, then it won't affect you a lot. IF not, and you drank vinegar(which would be a stupid idea), then you would have discomfort and stomach aches because vinegar is extremely acidic....expeciallly if you consume too much. Vinegar can burn or scar your inside tissues and organs

User Avatar

I don't know how relevant this is, but in our chemistry labs we were told to wash off with copious amounts of water and our chemistry teacher said once to spill some dilute acid over it to neutralise it first. I stress dilute, e.g. ethanoic acid in vinegar when we were dealing with very powerful conc. chemicals.

User Avatar

Though vinegar does claim to have some good health benefits, there is no scientific proof that drinking any amount of vinegar a day is a good way to lose weight.

User Avatar

An exothermic reaction occurs (causes heat) and large amounts of carbon-dioxide. Try it, it's harmless in small amounts.

User Avatar

vinegar has alot of health benefits, but you should only drink it in very small amounts such as a tea spoon in a full glass of water but, remember not to drink it undiluted.

User Avatar

SeawaterMost marine animal venoms, like that of jellyfish or the barbs of poisonous fish, are alkaline in pH, so a mild acid like a vinegar solution has some neutralizing effect. Use copious amounts of it until the wound is clean, then apply an antibiotic ointment and sterile dressing.


Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.