Is it easy to replace the PCV Hose and Valve on a 2001 Ford Escape V6 type?

i have a 02 escape and the valve is located on the right front side of the motor (drivers side) but i had to remove the upper intake manifold (big black piece of plastic) and the thorttle body plus the injectors metal bar to be able to reach it. by the way, it's not a metal valve but plastic and has a square plastic form that you can use to turn it. hopefully this help's.