Children and the Law
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

Is it legal for a 17-year-old to move out of her parent's house in Texas and move to Colorado with her boyfriend and his parents?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-09-03 21:04:42

The minor female would need her parents' consent before she

could legally engage in a change of residency.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.